Commanda Museum

288 1

Comments


Description
Commanda Museum, originally a prominent general store on the Rosseau-Nippising colonization road. It was built in 1885 by James Arthurs (1866-1937) who later served in the House of Commons and the Senate.
Taken By
Randy Hobson
Taken On
October 30, 2014
Tagged
ruin mill hdr renfrew canada ontario old
  • Camera:

Other Photos by Randy