JOIN OUR ANNUAL EXPEDITION INTO THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE AND DISCOVER THE DRAMATIC HISTORY OF EARLY POLAR EXPLORATION
Photo: Roger Pimenta
NORTHWEST PASSAGE —
HIGH ARCTIC EXPLORER
10 NIGHTS / 11 DAYS
AUGUST 4 – 14, 2017
Over hundreds of years, early explorers sought to uncover the route through the Northwest Passage. Following our inaugural Victoria Strait Expedition of 2014 resulting in the find of HMS Erebus, we revisit the Northwest Passage and explore key historic sites directly connected to the Franklin Expedition. Explore the Arctic on a modern-day ice-class ship, and discover rich scenery embedded with history, glaciated waterways, windswept landscapes and incredible wildlife such as polar bears, seals, muskox and whales.
US$500 per person
STARTS FROM US$7990
PLEASE CALL WORLDWIDE QUEST
(QUOTE CDNGEO ARCTIC)
*This offer is for new bookings only, based on availability, replaces all current offers and cannot be combined with other offers. Offer expires May 31, 2017.
- • With 92 passengers, flexibility is our mandate. Zodiac excursions in groups of 8-10.
- • Our commitment to exceptional customer service and programming.
- • Open dining room seating for all passengers at the same time alongside experts allows brilliant discussion and conversation.
- • Optional participation in our enhanced photography program with two professional photographers. Includes image optimization, one on one leadership, & photographic excursions.
- Dr. Russell Potter joins us onboard One Ocean Voyager to discover the dramatic history of early polar exploration in the Canadian Arctic. Guiding us through our journey, Dr. Potter brings his experience as a Royal Canadian Geographical Society fellow whose academic work on 19th century Arctic exploration has been recognized globally.
BENEFITS OF THIS PACKAGE:
- • Package includes return charter flights from Edmonton to Resolute
- • Complimentary one night stay at the Fairmont MacDonald Hotel
- • Transfers to/from Edmonton airport on embarkation/disembarkation
- • Arctic 2017 RCGS/One Ocean Expeditions series patch and expedition travel mug
- • An exclusive welcome package in your cabin
- • Annual Canadian Geographic gift subscription
- • Travel alongside world renown Arctic experts in wildlife, history, culture, ornithology, marine biology, geology and polar photography
A proud partner of the Victoria Strait Expedition 2014, One Ocean Expeditions was directly involved in the historical find of Sir John Franklin’s HMS Erebus.